Access to experienced underwriters to provide a bespoke underwriting service for specialist farm and estate risks
iFarm Combined targets larger farms and estates, providing a wide set of standard coverages typically needed, as well as offering a selection of optional covers for specialist requirements. Our expert underwriters offer a bespoke underwriting service and respond to all submissions within 24 hours.
In-House Claims Management
Dedicated in house claims team, offering expert support from first notice of loss and throughout the life cycle of a claim.
24hr Quote Turnaround
Experienced and dedicated underwriters available to support you with new business quotations, responding within 24 hours when in referral.
Market leading 'Quote, buy & bind' platform for new business quotations, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
We especially love to receive the following quality risks. Have a risk not on the list? Speak to our team for a more extensive breakdown.
- Specialist farm and estate risks
Optional Flexible Covers
The following flexible covers can all be added to a policy if required.
- Environmental impairment liability up to £2m
- Financial loss; Land agent fees
- Contamination of own milk up to £5,000
- Business interruption – gross profit basis available for diversified activities
- Accidental damage available under property owners section
- Commercial and family legal expenses
- Various commercial diversifications catered for
We typically offer coverage up to the following limits. Speak to our team if required coverage falls outside these limits.
- Accidental damage
- Dedicated Property Owners section including automatic loss of rent up to 20% of the sum insured
- Malicious damage by tenants up to £10,000
- Hay and straw stack limit £50,000
- Contract works cover – up to £150,000 under Household section £100,000 under Property Owner section, £250,000 under
- Agricultural buildings, walls, gates and fences provided up to £5,000
- Fuel tanks and contents up to £7,500
- Public/products liability standard limit of indemnity up of £10m
- Personal accident – no winter sports exclusion