The UK’s first farm package policy targeting smaller/family run enterprises with lower exposure levels – low exposure means better rates and greater coverage
iFarm Focus targets smaller farms and family run enterprises that typically do not need as much protection as larger farms or estates. For the low level of exposure, we can secure a better rating, while still providing a high level of cover. Specialist wordings are available for scheme opportunities to give you an edge.
Family Run Businesses
UK’s first Farm package policy for smaller/family run enterprises with lower exposure levels, with a minimum policy premium of £275 + IPT & fee.
Market leading 'Quote, buy & bind' platform for new business quotations, mid-term adjustments and renewals.
24hr Quote Turnaround
Experienced and dedicated underwriters available to support you with new business quotations, responding within 24 hours when in referral.
We especially love to receive the following quality risks. Have a risk not on the list? Speak to our team for a more extensive breakdown.
- Smallholders, hobby farmers
- Small farms, family run enterprises
- Residential property owner/bed and breakfast (own dwelling) & holiday lets
- Lessors of land used for agricultural, horticultural and grazing purposes
- Minimum policy premium of £250 + IPT & fee
We typically offer coverage up to the following limits. Speak to our team if required coverage falls outside these limits.
- Public/products liability includes bed and breakfast
- DIY livery up to six horses
- Up to 25 camping pitches and farm visits
- Loss of money & assault
- Goods in transit up to £5,000
- Fuel tanks and contents up to £7,500
- Working dogs up to £3,000